INTEGRIS Health Dental Plan
Regular dental care is important to your overall health and well-being.
INTEGRIS Health partners with Cigna to provide two different options for your dental benefits:
Limited Dental Plan
• Free for employee only coverage
• No Deductible
• Preventive Services covered at 80%
• Basic Services covered at 50%
• Maximum Annual benefit $500 per person
Comprehensive Dental Plan
• Lifetime Deductible: $50 Per Individual | $100 Family
• Preventive Services covered at 100%
• Basic Services covered at 80%
• Major Services covered at 50%
• Maximum Annual benefit $2,000 per person
• Orthodontics covered at 50% up to $2,500 lifetime benefit per person
You can reach Cigna’s 24-hour helpline at 800-244-6224. By registering at Cigna’s website, www.myCigna.com you can access your claims information, print a duplicate ID card, or find a network dentist. You can also access discounts on a variety of health products and programs such as hearing aids, weight loss programs, vitamins and supplements, vision exams, eyewear, and Lasik vision correction through the Cigna Healthy Rewards program. Cigna also offers a program that reimburses out-of-pocket expenses for specific dental services if you have certain medical conditions that may be impacted by dental care. Click here to learn more.
With the INTEGRIS Health benefits program, you have a range of options in several benefit areas. Our program of benefits provides you financial protection during times when you need it the most.
INTEGRIS Health helps caregivers by providing a comprehensive program with many benefit choices to meet diverse needs. As your needs change, you can change your benefits.To enroll or view your current benefit elections, click here.
If you have questions about your benefits, contact the HR Customer Service number below. Additional phone numbers have been provided for each of the specific benefits as well.