INTEGRIS Vision Plan
About 80% of what we learn is through our eyes, which is one reason why eye health is so important. An annual eye exam is an essential part of your overall healthcare. In addition, health conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol are often detected as part of a routine eye exam.
INTEGRIS partners with VSP to offer the following vision benefits:
• $20 copay for Annual vision exam
• $25 copay for Prescription glasses ($200 allowance on frames)
• $170 allowance for Contact lenses (instead of glasses)
• Additional discount for amount over the allowance
• Discount for Laser Vision correction at participating laser surgery centers
The VSP website offers access to claims information, network providers, information about eye health, and special offers for discounts on frames, sunglasses, contacts, hearing aids, and vitamins. You can register at www.vsp.com.
VSP has partnered with TruHearing® to offer exclusive savings towards hearing aids and batteries. VSP members can save up to 60% on a pair of hearing aids with TruHearing. The employees’ dependents and even their extended family members are eligible too. Click here for discount offer.
Learn more about this VSP Exclusive Member Extra at truhearing.com/vsp or, call 877.396.7194 with questions.